Hello, all the wonderful Testers and Developers out there! 👋🏼
Today, I’m announcing the launch of my YouTube channel 📺 on “Software Engineering and Testing” 🌱
What’s it called, you ask? 😮
Of course, it’s named “automation hacks” 🧑🏻💻
Excited to check it out?
Head on over to @automationhacks
First series on Espresso
I’ll start with a series on Android Espresso wherein we will understand all the nitty gritty details of this wonderful framework, The first video is already out:
To avoid the perfection trap, I’m shipping the 0.1 version right away. This channel is going to iterate and evolve hopefully with your love and constructive comments and feedback.
What topics will I cover in this channel? 💪🏼
- Software Testing
- Test Automation
- Programming languages
- Tooling and Infrastructure
- Software Engineering
- Quality culture principles, patterns, and my observations
Now for the much-awaited YouTube plug. 😊
- Please subscribe and tap on the bell to get notified when a new video is out
- If the content is useful to you, Do like it to show your appreciation
- If not, Please take a couple of minutes to give honest and constructive feedback so that this could improve.